IT Security Specialist
Motherson is a multinational, people-focused enterprise serving a diversified industry range with a broad range of products and services, and is one of the 22 largest automotive suppliers worldwide. With facilities spread across 41 countries and the strength of 135,000 employees, the company has a truly global environment where diversity and inclusion drive our culture. Kabel-Technik-Polska (KTP., a member of Motherson Group is a complete solutions provider in electric system solutions and design & process engineering for rolling stock industry and electrical buses.
With our global service and production network, we are supporting the leading customers in our industry and contributing to sustainable transportation. If you are passionate about making an impact, we invite you to be part of our team.
- Good understanding of the business need of the security and its impact
- Anti-Virus and XDR Management
- Defining schedule scan (weekly, full, quick) for endpoint clients.
- Defining schedule updates (weekly, full, quick) for endpoint clients.
- Device and application control (e.g. block USB access).
- Mobile Device Management
- Identify infected machines and performing appropriate actions for virus removal to avoid further spread of virus in network.
- Alerts for virus activity or break down.
- Vulnerability scanning and after-action planning for endpoints
- Part of scheduled on-duty security team (no night shifts)
- Any other tasks in IT as per management decision
- University / Degree in ICT or related discipline
- Minimum 1-2 years of real-world working experience in the ICT field (preferably in Information Security)
- Hands-on experience in Information Security technologies
- Knowledge on anti-virus clients management
- Administration and Troubleshooting
- Monitoring and reporting
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Strong collaboration and cross-functional communication skills
- Team player
- Professional knowledge of Microsoft tools (email, teams etc), sufficient understanding of networks and servers, business applications end user IT tools)
- Fluent written and spoken English; other languages considered as advantage
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience and employment contract and implementation
- Work in an international environment;
- Assistance with relocation;
- Cultural and sports benefits package